About Me – Edmonton Wedding Photographer
Daydreamer | Photographer | Wedding Artist
About Me - Edmonton Wedding Photographer
I am Sharyar – a fun-loving, laid-back story teller and I am hoping I will be able to tell your story with my camera!
Fun Facts About Me
- I am an avid computer gamer and a huge Harry Potter fan! - I will love you forever if you decide to do a Harry Potter themed wedding!!!
- I LOVE coffee and I would love to hear your story over a latte at one of my favourite places: Block 1912, Remedy Cafe, and Analog Coffee.
- I am currently reading the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind and I think that Richard and Kahlam's love story is completely silly but totally cute.
- When my clients let me into their lives, I will use my camera to help them bottle their memories beautifully and honestly.
- I love watching the reactions of the bride & groom as they watch their same day reception slideshow - Full Disclosure - I totally expect you to cry as you watch your wedding photos right on your wedding day.
I know you want to stand out on your day and I am here to help make that happen for you.
To me, wedding photography is not just a profession; it is a passion. Every wedding is special, and adore in documenting the mood and excitement of your day carefully and diligently - leaving you with fantastic photographs to cherish for the rest of your lives. I will capture beautiful natural moments.
I do my best to catch photographs that capture the moment in all its magic and radiance, with your elegance and passion. I go the extra mile to tell the story of your special day in charming, emotional pictures, shot discreetly without drawing unnecessary attention.
I make use of the latest state-of-the-art digital technology, together with my experience and impeccable technical skills, I can bring your photographs to life and give them a voice. Your wedding album will the story book of your love, a story you will share with your children and grandchildren. I work with Master Artisans in Italy who work to create your stunning wedding album, an heirloom for you and your family.
When I was think of Box Cube Photography and my vision for it these were my thoughts:
Words that came to mind were: love, family, legend, vibrant, story, life, vision, personality, beautiful, timeless, emotional, un-choreographed, authentic stories, pure, build, artwork, eyes, science, tale, heirloom, create....
You get the idea now?
I like telling stories, specifically love stories. That is all wedding photography is to me in the end. A visual love story.
This little map here is the essence of my drive towards wedding photography and if you find that you have a connection with this, you are my clients.
Finally I had to come up with a mission statement and this is what I came up with: "When my client let me into their lives, I will use my camera to help them bottle their memories beautifully & honestly"
It’s about all of us:
And hey, it's not just about me. I have a team of professional, crazy and creative photographers and hair & makeup artists who work closely with you to make sure you have an amazing wedding day. Getting to know you helps me tell your story in a beautiful and authentic manner. I can't wait to get to know you over a cup of coffee and then your engagement session. To make your engagement session even more magical, we will pamper you with complimentary hair and makeup.
Every wedding is distinct. Every wedding is unique. Your wedding day has something unforgettable about it, you need a photographer to help you capture these moments, I am that photographer!
Get in touch with me today!